Thursday, November 16, 2006

Baby James

My friend Brooke just had her 3rd boy! Our kids are about the same age, Tyler and Parker were born 3 weeks apart, and now she has another one! Baby James is two weeks old. He was such a good boy during pictures, he didn't even let out a whimper during the long photo shoot. I'm so glad I got to take his pictures!




This is his beautiful mommy Brooke who looks amazing!


His brothers Jace and Parker...





His Grandma Romney is visiting from California to see her newest grandson.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
These are so beautiful! What handsome boys. . .of course, I am their grandma in Utah! Can't wait to see the rest! Kim Olsen

Anonymous said...

Wow Jamie--great work once again! I love the simple backgrounds, lighting and all the creative viewpoints/poses. You're a pro!