Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hazel & Elias

I got to shoot another wedding with Melissa on Saturday at Seville. It was an unseasonably hot day with no shade at all during the ceremony! But it was still a beautiful day! Hazel and Elias were a very cute couple, but Hazel was extremely gorgeous and photogenic, so I couldn't help but get TONS of great pictures of her!

At the salon, one of the girls massaged Hazel's hands with essential oils and lotions. I just liked this picture with the bright blue nails!








The next couple pictures were during portraits, but none of them are posed. Hazel was a natural in front of the camera, and had lots of fun!





They brought their two Yorkie puppies to be pulled down the aisle in a wagon. They were all dressed up!







I am really liking table shots lately...


The "First Dance". I couldn't decide which one I liked better!

No comments: