Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Williams Family

I got to do portraits for my friend Jamie's family today. She just had a baby in January and is looking AMAZING! She has adorable kids, and we got some fun shots!


I was actually just testing my flash on this shot, so they were still getting situated, but I love how it turned out.

The kids are obviously really excited to have Baby Dallas!







This one cracked me up. First the boys both wanted to be in the picture, so we tried to get them together, and this is what they came up with! Josh looks like he is so over it!

And then they gave me their best smiles :)



By the time all the family shots were done, Dallas was too tired for his own portraits. I'm going to be able to get some other shots of him next week some time...



Thanks guys, I had a blast working with you!

1 comment:

Melissa Jill :) said...

These are awesome Jamie! Way to go! I love that you did some in their house - fun backgrounds.